How to reinstall OS of VPS Роздрукувати цю статтю
Please note that:
- Your VPS will be reinstalled with a new and clean OS.
- ALL YOUR DATA WILL BE ERASED COMPLETELY! SO PLEASE BACKUP YOUR DATA BEFORE PROCESS!
- We will reinstall the same OS version with your current VPS. If you want to change the OS, please open a support ticket then we will process manually.
- You can only reinstall once a day and no more than 4 times within 30 days.
In order to reinstall OS of VPS in pivps.com, please follow these steps:
1. Login your client area at: https://portal.pivps.com
2. Go to Portal Home > Client Area > My Products & Services
3. Chose your active services then click [Active] button. You can find your products/services by using search box in this page.
4. Now, you will see products details page.
5. At the right side bar, you can see the button:
Reinstall OS & Erase All Data
6. Click this button, Our system will start processing your reinstall request.
7. Our system will process the re-installation OS and send new password to your inbox.
After installation is completed, You now can login as root or Administrator account with your new password.
Ця відповідь Вам допомогла?
In order to establish VNC connection, Please follow these steps:Step 1: Login your client account...
Hi,You can follow these steps in this articles to install MT4/5 in your...
Hi,You can read more about this guidelines in our main guidelines...
You can change your billing cycle or renew your service(s) by following these steps:1. Login your...
In order to renew your service, you will need to pay for renew invoice for each service.You can...