Please note that:
- Your VPS will be reinstalled with a new and clean OS.
- ALL YOUR DATA WILL BE ERASED COMPLETELY! SO PLEASE BACKUP YOUR DATA BEFORE PROCESS!
- We will reinstall the same OS version with your current VPS. If you want to change the OS, please open a support ticket then we will process manually.
- You can only reinstall once a day and no more than 4 times within 30 days.
In order to reinstall OS of VPS in pivps.com, please follow these steps:
1. Login your client area at: https://portal.pivps.com
2. Go to Portal Home > Client Area > My Products & Services
3. Chose your active services then click [Active] button. You can find your products/services by using search box in this page.
4. Now, you will see products details page.
5. At the right side bar, you can see the button:
Reinstall OS & Erase All Data
6. Click this button, Our system will start processing your reinstall request.
7. Our system will process the re-installation OS and send new password to your inbox.
After installation is completed, You now can login as root or Administrator account with your new password.